Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [NEWSLETTER] [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti] Re: Question about combinatorial extension
I proposed some text on best practice use of combinatorial extension here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1akN-z2-jciFIBAcuMLagcaWWYPmfv_j83jVoikPUXD8/edit#heading=h.ab3qzyt6szo9 Please review for the TC call. Allan On Oct 12, 2020, at 7:28 AM, aa tt <> wrote: Do we have an agreed place in the spec for such best practice guidance?My guess would be to just put additional text in Section 7 where the extension object is introduced where we already talk about the different types of extension mechanisms the spec supports.If I get time, I will try to add some color to the combinatorial section in there. Feel free to contribute :-)AllanOn Oct 12, 2020, at 7:21 AM, Trey Darley <> wrote:Allan gave a concrete example on last week's working call. I agreethat adding some guidance around recommended practices would behelpful. Adding one or more real world examples (along the lines ofwhat Allan described on the call) would be equally helpful.Cheers,TreyOn 08.10.2020 16:04:01, Paul Patrick wrote:I could definitely see the value when bundling. I think what wemight want to do is provide some guidance around when its best touse each approach, kind of âbest practicesâ. I suspect that wouldalso help to get people to use the capability in a more consistentmanner.Paul Patrick--Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. --Seneca--CERT.be / Centre for Cyber Security BelgiumMail: : CA5B 29E4 937E 151E 2550 6607 AE9A 7FF2 8000 0E4EWeb: https://www.cert.be--Under the authority of the Prime Ministerrue de la Loi 16/Wetstraat 16, 1000 Brussels - Belgium Attachment: signature.asc Description: Message signed with OpenPGP
Next in thread →
Next in month →