← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Decision about subsequent briefing sessions
Title: Decision about subsequent briefing sessions Meeting Minutes -- Brief Committee Meeting -- - To decide when to hold our next "briefing sessions" - Next week -- - Don proposes that we use Tuesday's TC meeting time for 6/2, and then we switch to Mondays thereafter. Two hrs for next week. Approved. The topic will be "Maps and Topics". Same time (8 AM Pacific Time), same number. - What time on Mondays for the remaining sessions? - 1-hr sessions with extra meetings if needed - Start at 8 AM Pacific Time. - Approved. - Bruce will investigate the ability to record the meetings and will take this discussion to the mailing list. ___________________________________________________________ Seraphim Larsen ICG Technical Publications Sr. Technical Writer Intel Corporation (480) 552-6504 Chandler, AZ The content of this message is my personal opinion only. Although I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make here in no way represent Intel's position on the issue, nor am I authorized to speak on behalf of Intel on this matter. ___________________________________________________________
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread