← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Promote DITA on O'Reilly's xml.com?

From
Larsen, Seraphim L <>
Date
2004-07-21T16:58:22+00:00
ID
5F63AACB9A2474478983078577C9B439041E2B28@azsmsx406
Thread
Promote DITA on O'Reilly's xml.com?
Some ideas -- 

* It might be nice to submit something to O'Reilly to be 
  published here -- http://www.xml.com/style/ .  DocBook 
  gets a lot of "press" in that space.

* Another idea -- maybe eventually we should try to put 
  together an O'Reilly book, like the DocBook Definitive 
  Guide title
 
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/docbook/index.html?CMP=ILL-4GV796923290)
.  
  An opportunity for one or more of the consultants among us?


Seraphim 

___________________________________________________________
Seraphim Larsen                  ICG Technical Publications
Sr. Technical Writer                      Intel Corporation
(480) 552-6504                                 Chandler, AZ

The content of this message is my personal opinion only. 
Although I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make 
here in no way represent Intel's position on the issue, nor 
am I authorized to speak on behalf of Intel on this matter.
___________________________________________________________
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →