Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [dita] OASIS mailing lists

From
Dana Spradley <>
Date
2005-08-01T16:02:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] OASIS mailing lists
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->


















dita message






[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]








Subject: Re: [dita] OASIS mailing lists




From: Dana Spradley <>
To: Dana Spradley <>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:01:18 -0700










yikes! and when I googled my email, the only hits I
get are from the dita list:


http://www.google.com/search?as_q=dana.spradley%40oracle.com&num=10&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images



Dana Spradley wrote:


  
  
  yes, I am, now that you mention it


I've never publicized my work email, but after joining the TC I've
starting getting foreign lottery, Madison Who's Who, web design etc spam

  

Paul Prescod wrote:

  
    
    
    
    
    Is anybody else concerned
that our mailing list archives do
not seem to obfuscate our email addresses? I’ve worked pretty hard to
keep spam out of my business email address because my personal one is
totally
overrun and near useless.
    
     Paul Prescod
    
    
  










References:

Re: [dita] OASIS mailing lists
From: Dana Spradley <>






[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]
Next in thread → Next in month →