← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
FYI presentation at OASIS Symposium
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 --> dita message [Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home] Subject: FYI presentation at OASIS Symposium From: Erik Hennum <> To: Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:48:04 -0700 Hi, TC Representatives By the way, I'll be giving a presentation at the OASIS Symposium about using DITA maps for integration of web resources, composition of books and other artifacts, and management of semantics (via the taxonomy specialization) as well as the potential benefits of same for interoperablity across document formats. The talk isn't an official presentation on behalf of the TC (which I'll make clear) and does contain some speculations (which I'll also call out). I'd expect the presentation will show up on a conference website after the conference, but if you would like to look at it prior to the conference (possibly to raise concerns), please drop me a note. Thanks, Erik Hennum [Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →