← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Implication of

From
Dliot Jimber
Date
2007-02-13T13:20:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Implication of
I have a simple map that includes a title element, e.g.:

When I process this with the 1.3 toolkit I get the expected index.html
with my topicref reflected but no evidence of the title content.

Looking in the latest DITA reference, I see nothing about the
implications of title w/in map. The description of title only talks
about it as a title for topics and the description of map only talks
about the title= attribute (which is Eclipse specific--not good).

We probably need to add something that says what the intended behavior
of title w/in map is.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
W. Eliot Kimber
Professional Services
Innodata Isogen
8500 N. Mopac, Suite 402
Austin, TX 78759
(214) 954-5198


www.innodata-isogen.com
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →