← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

12043 draft-comment in more places

From
Robert D Anderson <>
Date
2007-12-07T17:34:16+00:00
ID
Thread
12043 draft-comment in more places
I haven't seen any requests or proposals about this yet. The deadline is
Monday, so in an effort to get something done on it, I'd like to suggest
that draft-comment be added to body and shortdesc. I haven't suggested
title, because I think there may be difficulties rendering it or processing
it when the title is pulled into other locations. I don't think I would
object to adding it to title, but we've just about missed any chance of
implementing this in 1.2 so I'm suggesting only those that are major pain
points for my users and are (hopefully) non-controversial.

Any comments?

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread