← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Questions coming about DITA 1.2 features

From
Robert D Anderson <>
Date
2008-04-09T15:03:03+00:00
ID
Thread
Questions coming about DITA 1.2 features
After a month of not looking at them, I'm nearing completion on the last
bits of the DITA 1.2 DTDs. Unfortunately I've found that several proposals
either leave assumptions unstated, or contain incomplete/contradictory
information. So, I'll be sending out requests for clarification on those
items.

However I wanted to send this out first, so that I do not have to say it
each time:

Requests about individual proposals SHOULD NOT be taken as an opportunity
to change, remove, enhance, or otherwise mess with already approved
proposals. Any change of that sort would require a vote of the TC to
re-open an issue. I am only trying to clarify missing or contradictory
information in already approved proposals. In most cases these are
relatively minor issues, but ones that the TC or original proposers should
help resolve (I do not want to be responsible for missing an element from a
currently undefined content model).

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →