Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [dita] Question about DITA 1.2 item 12018

From
Grosso, Paul <>
Date
2008-04-09T16:01:20+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [dita] Question about DITA 1.2 item 12018
I don't have any more definite remembrance, but
I agree with Robert's plan.

paul 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert D Anderson [mailto:] 
> Sent: Wednesday, 2008 April 09 10:07
> To: 
> Subject: [dita] Question about DITA 1.2 item 12018
> 
> The first DITA 1.2 item that needs to be resolved happens to 
> be an issue I
> wrote up (12018, elements for translatable text).
> Proposal:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24592/IssueN
> umber12018.html
> Minutes where approved:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24699/DITA-T
C.17.July.07.txt
> 
> The proposal questions whether <standby> is needed, and the minutes
> indicate that this was discussed. However they are not clear on a
> resolution. My guess from the minutes is that we decided to 
> leave standby
> alone, so that we continue to match HTML. So, my current 
> intention is to
> leave that as-is and consider the proposal complete.
Next in thread → Next in month →