Robert D Anderson wrote:
> Just to be clear - the proposal as it was approved does not allow section
> to appear within sectiondiv (as shown in Paul's example).
>
> There are two elements. Bodydiv can group elements within a body (including
> the section element). Sectiondiv can group elements within a section (only
> the usual section content, no titles).
Hmmm. I think I have a requirement to group sections but I guess if I do
I'm SOL for 1.2. Or maybe I don't--will have to review (my immediate
requirements are coming out of my work to apply the new Learning
specializations to test prep documents where I need to do things like
group paragraphs with questions to form a single logical question but
that needs to be allowed within a section (where I need a title in a
context that cannot be pushed out to a separate topic). Definitely have
a requirement to group untitled things within sections (and within body
elements generally).
Cheers,
E.
--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect
"Bringing Strategy, Content, and Technology Together"
Main: 610.631.6770
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com