← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Overview page

From
Ogden, Jeff <>
Date
2009-08-25T16:23:57+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Overview page
Robert is correct (as usual).  The "overview" document that I was
remembering seems to have just been an HTML document and not a PDF.

Now a question:  In which document(s) is the DITA 1.2 conformance
statement going to appear?  I'd always thing that the overview document
would make a good home for that sort of information.

   -Jeff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert D Anderson [mailto:]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:25 AM
> To: Ogden, Jeff
> Subject: Overview page
> 
> 
> Hi Jeff - here is the overview page that I'm used to:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/OS/overview/overview.html
> 
> I actually usually just bookmark the langspec directly, but got to the
> overview quickly by doing a directory listing, which doesn't seem to
> lead
> me to a PDF:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/OS/
> 
> Robert D Anderson
> IBM Authoring Tools Development
> Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →