← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Don Day's retirement from IBM, and future TC role

From
Con Cay
Date
2010-03-16T11:04:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Don Day's retirement from IBM, and future TC role
This continues to be the season for retirements! It is now official that at
the end of this month I will be changing my affiliation at OASIS to
"Individual" as I retire from IBM. I plan to continue chairing the OASIS
DITA TC activities, but as Michael Priestley quipped in jest to me, "now
the TC can finally have a non-IBMer in the seat!" I look forward to that
perhaps quixotic new role (and a new sig) as we press onward with business
at hand...

Regards,

--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
IBM Architect, Lightweight DITA Publishing Solutions
Email: 
11501 Burnet Rd. MS9033E015, Austin TX 78758
Phone: +1 512-244-2868 (home office)

"Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?"

--T.S. Eliot
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →