RE: [dita] Regrets for 11/30 DITA TC Meeting

From
Qobert E Bnderson
Date
2010-11-30T14:22:24+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [dita] Regrets for 11/30 DITA TC Meeting
Same for me - that means the page has (once again) been flagged as spam.
One of the moderators at dita.xml.org needs to unflag it.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

From:	"Grosso, Paul" <>
To:	"Stan Doherty" <>,
            <>
Cc:	<>
Date:	11/30/2010 09:19 AM
Subject:	RE: [dita] Regrets for 11/30 DITA TC Meeting

When I follow that link, it asks me to login.  Should it?

paul

From: Stan Doherty [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, 2010 November 29 19:40
To: 
Cc: ; 
Subject: [dita] Regrets for 11/30 DITA TC Meeting

Hi all --

I will be traveling tomorrow and unable to dial in to the TC meeting.

I have completed my work on the wiki page documenting how to build subsets
of the DITA 1.2 spec in DITA-OT.

http://dita.xml.org/wiki/dita-12-specification-building-specification-subsets

Cooments, corrections, and suggestions are welcome . . . .

Good hunting .... Stan

Stan Doherty
Director, Technical Publications
Verivue Inc.
Westford MA