RE: [dita] FW: Feedback for Survey

From
Dick Hamilton <>
Date
2010-12-14T17:18:40+00:00
ID
EF383A0F97A540A6B80749D6D9BCCCB0@MILES
Thread
RE: [dita] FW: Feedback for Survey
Title: Message

JoAnn,

 

Thanks for 
sharing this.

 

I have one 
suggestion. Under size of company, I'd add an "under 50" category. It seems like 
200 is a pretty high cut-off for small companies.

 

Also, I 
generated a PDF from the page. Since it's very small (23k), I attached it to 
this message in case anyone wants to use that.

 

Best 
Regards,

Dick 
Hamilton

--------------------------------
XML Press
XML for 
Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net
(970) 
231-3624

  

  
-----Original Message-----
From: Joann Hackos 
  [mailto:] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 
  2010 10:04 AM
To: DITA TC
Subject: [dita] FW: Feedback for 
  Survey

------ Forwarded Message
From: Lovonya 
  Thomas <>
Date: 
  Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:37:57 -0700
To: <>
Cc: 
  JoAnn Hackos <>
Subject: 
  RE: Feedback for Survey

Hello Thilo,
JoAnn 
  Hackos asked me to send you a draft of the survey with the updates. Below is a 
  link to the preview page of the survey. 

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22BFUN323SP/Preview

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Best 
  wishes,
Lovonya
Lovonya 
  Thomas
Events Coordinator
Comtech Services
1-303-232-7586
 <mailto:> 
  
www.comtech-serv.com <http://www.comtech-serv.com/> 
  
www.infomanagementcenter.com <http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/> 
    

------ Forwarded Message
From: 
  "Buchholz, Thilo" <>
Date: 
  Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:46:46 +0100
To: JoAnn Hackos <>
Subject: 
  Feedback for Survey

Hello JoAnn,
 
Here is the collected 
  feedback I remember:
 

  
    
Please remove demographic questions and replace with 
    an optional  field to insert the eMail in case the person answering the 
    survey wants to be contacted 
    
Please add additional Industries, on the word we 
    had, you can add additional industries: 
    
pharmaceutical 
    
semiconductor 
    
public services 
    
software 
    
manufacture 
    
banking 
    
computer hardware 
    
military 
    
medical equipment 
    
health care 
    
I think there was also a proposal to have a matrix 
    type question that allows to specify the use case per DITA 1.2 
    chapter.

That is all I have noted.
 
BR 
  Thilo
 
Dr. Thilo 
  Buchholz 
  
Head of Production Platform Management & 
  Operations 
  
Knowledge Productization Services
SAP 
  AG 
     
T   +49/62 27/76 13 31
M 
   +49/170/2 20 01 17      

 
 

DITA-Survey-draft.pdf