← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content

From
Su-Laine Yeo <>
Date
2011-04-11T21:58:01+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content
Title: RE: Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content

Hi everyone,

I have written a new draft of the keyref FAQ item #3: How should elements with keyref attributes be rendered? (formerly 'Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content').

Please comment here: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Review-FAQ-

Cheers,

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo

Solutions Consultant 

JustSystems Canada, Inc.

Office: 1 (778) 327-6356



XMetaL Community Forums: http://forums.xmetal.com

For partners only: http://www.justpartnercenter.com

 

_____________________________________________

From: Su-Laine Yeo

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 1:57 PM

To: 'Kristen Eberlein'; ''; 'Robert D Anderson'; Michael Priestley

Cc: Addam Smith; Ning Hu

Subject: Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content

Hi Kris and Don,

FYI, on this page: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/Review-FAQ-

I'm planning to rename "Item #3: Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content" to "Item #3: How should elements with keyref attributes be rendered? (formerly 'Key resolution for complex <topicmeta> content')" 

I've also responded to comments from Kris, Michael, and Robert on the wiki page. I'll write a new draft of the FAQ item and will let you know when that's done.

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo

Solutions Consultant 

JustSystems Canada, Inc.

Office: 1 (778) 327-6356



XMetaL Community Forums: http://forums.xmetal.com

For partners only: http://www.justpartnercenter.com
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →