Next in thread → Next in month →

Fwd: [chairs] OASIS TC F2F Meeting Option -- for review

From
Aryan Rchnabel <>
Date
2011-05-06T16:59:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Fwd: [chairs] OASIS TC F2F Meeting Option -- for review
Hi Don, I'll be presenting at Tekcom.
I would be happy to attend a DITA F2F.
I would also be happy to organize/participate in a joint XLIFF/DITA F2F (this could be interesting given the synergy lately between the two OASIS standards).
- Bryan ps.
, Perhaps a less obvious opportunity would be the 2nd XLIFF Symposium (28 September) which is part of the larger TM-Europe 2011, in Warsaw Poland.
JoAnn, Rodolfo and I are planning to propose an encore presentation of our "DITA/XLIFF, a perfect marriage" presentation/demo.
From: Don Day (LbW) [mailto:] Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 8:40 AM
To: 
Subject: [dita] Fwd: [chairs] OASIS TC F2F Meeting Option -- for review Per the following announcement, please look at your calendars to see if you might be doing business in England around the time of Oct 10-13, or could justify travel for attending a TC F2F at that time. I'll add this to our agenda for discussion so that we can assess the interest and develop a reasoned business justification if we agree to planning for this meeting. Besides this OASIS Symposium, what other XML-related events will be commensurate with that time frame and region? Some obvious ones: · Tekom's Fall annual meeting: Wiesbaden, 18 - 20/10/2011 · The DITA Europe Conference 2011 will be held in November.

--
Don R. Day DITA and XML Consultant , 512 244-2868 Co-Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee "Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?" --T.S. Eliot
Next in thread → Next in month →