Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [dita] Issue 13072

From
Eliot Kimber <>
Date
2011-10-18T15:04:33+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Issue 13072
I think I'm happy to say the behavior is either undefined or non-sensical,
but I agree that an xref with format=ditamap should behave the same way,
whatever that is.

Cheers,

E.

On 10/12/11 2:00 PM, "Nitchie, Chris" <> wrote:

> Eliot,
> 
> It looks like I was the only one who replied last time, and my
> preference was different from yours. That said, my argument is simply
> that in 1.2 the behavior is underspecified, and your proposal is to
> specify it in 1.3, and as such, I don't feel particularly strongly one
> way or another, so if that's the situation I have no objection.
> 
> I do have one suggestion, though. If we're going to say that an xref
> with a keyref to a key definition bound to a map behaves in a certain
> way, then I'd ask that we explicitly specify the same behavior for <xref
> format="ditamap"> without a keyref.
> 
> Chris
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From:  [mailto:] On
> Behalf Of Eliot Kimber
> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:59 AM
> To: dita
> Subject: [dita] Issue 13072
> 
> The original discussion thread starts here:
> 
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/email/archives/201102/
> msg0
> 0094.html
> 
> I think we had arrived at consensus, but probably need to reconfirm
> since
> some time has passed.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> E.
> 
> --
> Eliot Kimber
> Senior Solutions Architect
> "Bringing Strategy, Content, and Technology Together"
> Main: 512.554.9368
> www.reallysi.com
> www.rsuitecms.com
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
> For additional commands, e-mail: 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
> For additional commands, e-mail: 
> 

-- 
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect
"Bringing Strategy, Content, and Technology Together"
Main: 512.554.9368
www.reallysi.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Next in thread → Next in month →