← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Fwd: FW: Updated Proposal 13023

From
Don Day (LbyW) <>
Date
2012-05-15T14:35:26+00:00
ID
Thread
Fwd: FW: Updated Proposal 13023
Title: FW: Updated Proposal 13023

  
  
    For Eliot

    

    -------- Original Message --------
    
      
        

          Subject: 
          FW: Updated Proposal 13023
        

        

          Date: 
          Tue, 15 May 2012 08:46:36 -0500
        

        

          From: 
          Eliot Kimber <>
        

        

          To: 
          Don Day (LbyW) <>
        

      
    
    

    

    FW: Updated Proposal 13023
    Don,

        

        I still can’t send mail to the DITA list. Can you forward this
        message for me?

        

        Thanks,

        

        E.

        ------ Forwarded Message

        From: Eliot Kimber <>

        Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 22:36:04 -0500

        To: dita <>

        Conversation: Updated Proposal 13023

        Subject: Updated Proposal 13023

        

        I have posted an update to proposal 13023, which was originally
        formulated as allowing <sectiondiv> within <body>.
        Per the TC discussion, I have rewritten it to define a new
        element type, <div>, which is allowed wherever block
        elements are allowed. It has the same content model as
        <body> minus <bodydiv> (meaning it can include
        itself).

        

        I believe this proposal reflects the intent of the TC.

        

        Cheers,

        

        Eliot

        ------ End of Forwarded Message
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →