← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Subjects and Terms regarding keys

From
Iim Sivy
Date
2013-04-05T22:38:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Subjects and Terms regarding keys
Read the sections in the Dita 1.2 spec regarding keys.
It was good with lots of great examples.
I came up with a tree of important terms I encountered (I also added a few for my own memory).
keydefinitions: - key space - key definition - breadth first traversal of map (and submaps) - effective key definitions - key binding - resource binding - content binding - no binding key references - key dereferencing, keyref resolution, processing key references - fallback Then I wondered if there was a glossary for the specification – is there one – I could not find it.
Is there a reason why there is no glossary.
Also, if anyone is updating that are on keys or wants to add a glossary I would be happy to help.
cheers Jim
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread