Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [dita] Stage 3 Reviewers needed: Proposal 13102, @print Replacement

From
Nancy Harrison <>
Date
2013-08-25T20:22:48+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Stage 3 Reviewers needed: Proposal 13102, @print Replacement
Hi Eliot,

I can review that proposal.

Regards,
Nancy

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Eliot Kimber <> wrote:
> I have prepared the Stage 3 draft for 13102, @print replacement.
>
> I need reviewers please.
>
> This is a pretty simple proposal: it defines a new attribute domain with a
> new select attribute, @deliveryTarget, and provides a non-normative subject
> scheme for values to use with @deliveryTarget.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eliot
> --
> Eliot Kimber
> Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
> "Bringing Strategy, Content, and Technology Together"
> Main: 512.554.9368
> www.rsicms.com
> www.rsuitecms.com
> Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
> http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
> generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
>



-- 
_____________
Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions
Next in thread → Next in month →