Hi Kris and Chet,
Because this is a draft only, the draft is only available from IEEE not from ISO.
JoAnn
Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215
CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America conference in April 2013.
On Apr 9, 2014, at 10:48 AM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <> wrote:
Chet, does OASIS have some sort of relationship with ISO?
I think that the DITA TC should take a look at the following draft standard:
http://www.techstreet.com/ieee/searches/4179182
Obviously, I'm not about to suggest that each TC member personally pay $88 ($73 for IEEE members, of which I am probably the only one ...) for a PDF.
--
Best,
Kris
Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php