RE: Regrets for Tuesday 7 Oct

From
Haaker, Morten <>
Date
2014-10-06T07:38:21+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Regrets for Tuesday 7 Oct
Title: Regrets for Tuesday 7 Oct

Hi all,

 

My name is Morten Haaker. I work in Atmel Corp. We have recently joined OASIS and the DITA TC. I would of course like to join the Tuesday meetings,
 but I cannot find the call-in info. Can someone help me?

 

Thanks,

 

Morten Haaker

Senior Project Manager, Digital Platforms, Corporate Marketing 
/  Atmel Corporation

Mobile: (+47) 98 63 56 61 

 
/ 
www.atmel.com

Information contained in this email message may be priviledged, condifential and/or protected from unauthorized disclosure.  If you are not the
 intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender by reply if you received this email in error. Thank you for your cooperation

 

From:  [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Tom Magliery

Sent: 5. oktober 2014 08:46

To: 

Subject: [dita] Regrets for Tuesday 7 Oct

 

I'll be travelling and unable to attend the TC call.

mag