← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Fwd: [dita-users] Late Arrival Today

From
Don R. Day <>
Date
2014-10-14T13:49:09+00:00
ID
Thread
Fwd: [dita-users] Late Arrival Today
I have a meeting at my daughter's school that is supposed to end at 10:00
CDT. I will join the meeting as soon after as I can.

Cheers,

E.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com





------------------------------------
Posted by: Eliot Kimber <>
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-users/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-users/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
     
    

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →