← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Use cancelled TC meeting time to review 'Why three editions"

From
Jristen Dberlein
Date
2015-10-20T13:31:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Use cancelled TC meeting time to review 'Why three editions"
Seriously -- please do this.
Participation is still low.
I have resolved all but a few questions, some of which I posed: Should the What is in it?
topic for the base edition list Base topic and Base map , rather than Topic and Map ?
(I think yes.)
Should the What is in it?
topic for the technical content edition list Topic and Map ?
(I think yes.)
Should the Growth of DITA topic use images rather than tables?
Comment from JoAnn Hackos on the Growth of DITA topic: I think this topic is dangerously misleading.
It will suggest to naive readers that what they really want is the Base edition.
I don't think that is our intent.

--
Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting www.eberleinconsulting.com +1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →