← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
Assigning volunteers
Hi all, There are currently four not-quite-perfectly-assigned entries in our contacts spreadsheet for getting out the vote. I'm fixing two of them right now. Michael, Robert, Eric, JoAnn, can you please help me out with the other two? Contact from DITA TC First Name Last Name Company Eric/JoAnn Carolina Canales-Valenzuela Ericsson Eric/JoAnn, who can take Carolina? Michael, tentative Carolyn Durland ACORD Corporation Michael, assigning you here, but note that she does not have a priority 1 or 2 in our first pass JoAnn, Stan Carlos Evia Virginia Tech Setting Stan as the contact although Carlos is obviously a given already Robert/Michael Dave Ings IBM Michael/Robert, who can I assign here? Today I've contacted 2 of my assignees directly, and emailed 4 more of my personal contacts at assigned companies asking if they happen to know their voting reps. How is everyone else doing? mag
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →