Re: [dita] Deprecated elements and attributes / "Reserved for future use"

From
Robert D Anderson <>
Date
2016-05-25T04:13:20+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Deprecated elements and attributes / "Reserved for future use"
Hi Stan,

Kris sent her initial list to me to see if I had anything to add or change, and actually had that in the list, but I suggested it be removed with the following comment:
> @id on <resourceid> is not deprecated, rather the 
> old usage (which had it define an ID for an external application) is
> deprecated. This means it should (now) be treated like any other 
> DITA ID on any element.

Otherwise, the list she sent to the list is the same one she sent me earlier in the day.

Regards,
Robert D. Anderson 
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification,
Digital Services Group 

E-mail: 
Digital Services Group 

11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA 

  

"Dr. Stanley Doherty" ---05/24/2016 09:22:00 PM---I believe that @id in <resourceid> has been deprecated as well. Stan

From:        "Dr. Stanley Doherty" <>
To:        
Date:        05/24/2016 09:22 PM
Subject:        Re: [dita] Deprecated elements and attributes / "Reserved for future use"
Sent by:        <>

I believe that @id in <resourceid> has been deprecated as well.
Stan 

======================================
Deprecated attributes

    @alt
    @keyref on <navref>
    @longdescref on <image> and <object>
    @navtitle
    @print
    @query on <link> and <topicref>
    @type on <lq>

Deprecated attribute values

    "to-navigation" value for @chunk
    "tree" value for @collection-type
    "sample" and "external" values on @role

Deprecated elements

    <boolean>

Deprecated domains

    Learning interactions

"Reserved for future use"

    <indextermref>
    @collection-type on <reltable> and <relcolspec>
    @refcols

Kris