← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: Public review for DITA 1.3 Errata 01 Draft

From
Kristen James Eberlein <>
Date
2016-10-02T14:31:45+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: Public review for DITA 1.3 Errata 01 Draft
Chet, any updates here? I hope that the backlog is getting more
      manageable ...

    

    
Best,

      Kris

      

      Kristen James Eberlein

      Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

      Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting

      www.eberleinconsulting.com

      +1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

      

    

    
On 9/27/2016 10:49 AM, Chet Ensign
      wrote:

    

    
      
Yes - I have it staged for QA and I'm waiting to
        hear back from Paul. I have asked for feedback by end of day
        tomorrow so that I can push it to docs.oasis-open.org and
        announce the public review. 

      

        
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:42 AM,
          Kristen James Eberlein <>
          wrote:

          
            

              
Chet, can you let us know where things stand?

              

              
Best,

                Kris

                

                Kristen James Eberlein

                Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

                Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting

                www.eberleinconsulting.com

                +1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein
                (skype)

                

              

              
On 9/21/2016 9:20 AM, Chet Ensign wrote:

              

              
                
Slowly but I am starting work on the DITA
                  errata today. I expect to launch the review first
                  thing next week at the latest. 
                  

                  

                  
/chet

                

                

                  
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:45
                    AM, Kristen James Eberlein <>
                    wrote:

                    
                      

                        
Chet, how is the backlog? Can you offer us an
                          update about when we can expect to see the
                          public review open?

                        

                        
Best,

                          Kris

                          

                          Kristen James Eberlein

                          Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

                          Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting

                          www.eberleinconsulting.com

                          +1 919
                            682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

                          

                        

                        
On 9/14/2016 11:43 AM, Chet Ensign wrote:

                        

                        
                          
HI Kris, 
                            

                            

                            
I'm just digging us out of a backlog
                              right now. Sorry that we are running this
                              far behind. I have several tickets in line
                              ahead of it that I have to take on so I'm
                              afraid I can't get the review started
                              until next week. 

                            

                            

                            
Again, apologies for the delay. I have
                              taken on loading documents to the server
                              along with Paul to increase our capacity.
                              It is just taking some time to catch up. 

                            

                            

                            
/chet

                          

                          

                            
On Wed, Sep 14,
                              2016 at 11:18 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <>
                              wrote:

                              
                                

                                  
Hi, Paul and Chet.

                                  
I submitted a TC admin ticket for a
                                    public review of the DITA 1.3 Errata
                                    01 on 31 August, but haven't heard
                                    back from you all. We had hoped to
                                    have the public review open today.
                                    Can you give us an update on the
                                    status?

                                  

                                  
Best,

                                    Kris

                                    

                                    Kristen James Eberlein

                                    Chair, OASIS DITA Technical
                                    Committee

                                    Principal consultant, Eberlein
                                    Consulting

                                    www.eberleinconsulting.com

                                    +1 919 682-2290;
                                    kriseberlein (skype)

                                    

                                  

                                  
On 8/30/2016 4:42 PM, Paul Knight
                                    wrote:

                                  

                                  
                                    
Hi Kris,
                                      

                                      

                                      
Please use the form at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/errata-committee-draft-creation-upload-request.

                                      

                                      

                                      
That form will start the
                                        publication process for both the
                                        CSD and CSPRD for the Errata.

                                      

                                      

                                      
It looks as though the
                                        earlier separate Errata PR form
                                        was removed, but not the link
                                        pointing to its former location
                                        [1], which you found.  

                                      

                                      

                                      
Apologies for the confusion. 
                                        I'll get this cleared up so it
                                        doesn't trip up anyone else!

                                      

                                      

                                      
Best regards,

                                      
Paul

                                      

                                      

                                      
[1] old link: http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/15-day-errata-committee-draft-public-review-request

                                    

                                    

                                      
On Tue,
                                        Aug 30, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Kristen
                                        James Eberlein <>
                                        wrote:

                                        
                                          

                                            
Hi, Chet.

                                            
When I click Errata
                                                Draft Public Review
                                              from https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin,
                                              I get the following
                                              message:

                                            

                                              

                                                

                                                  Access denied
                                                

                                                
 You are not
                                                  authorized to access
                                                  this page.

                                                  

                                                  Please let me know how
                                                  we can move forward
                                                  with this.

                                                          

                                                        

                                                 
                                                      

                                                

                                            
                                                
                                                    
-- 

                                                      Best,

                                                      Kris

                                                      

                                                      Kristen James
                                                      Eberlein

                                                      Chair, OASIS DITA
                                                      Technical
                                                      Committee

                                                      Principal
                                                      consultant,
                                                      Eberlein
                                                      Consulting

                                                      www.eberleinconsulting.com

                                                      +1
                                                        919 682-2290;
                                                      kriseberlein
                                                      (skype)

                                                      

                                                    

                                                  

                                           
                                         

                                       

                                          
                                          
                                              

                                              

                                              -- 

                                              

                                                

                                                  

                                                    
Paul
                                                          Knight  - Tel:
                                                        +1 781-883-1783

                                                        OASIS - Advancing
                                                        open standards
                                                        for the
                                                        information
                                                        society - Document
                                                          Process
                                                          Analyst

                                                        Identity Ecosystem
                                                          Steering Group
                                                        - Framework
                                                        Management
                                                        Office

                                                  

                                                

                                              

                                            

                                     
                                   

                                    

                                 
                               

                             

                                
                                

                                

                                -- 

                                

                                  

                                    

                                      

                                        /chet 

                                        ----------------

                                        Chet Ensign

                                        Director of Standards
                                        Development and TC
                                        Administration 

                                        OASIS: Advancing open standards
                                        for the information society

                                        http://www.oasis-open.org

                                        

                                        Primary: +1
                                          973-996-2298

                                        Mobile: +1
                                          201-341-1393 

                                    

                                  

                                

                              

                        
                        

                      

                    
                  

                  

                  
                  
                      

                      

                      -- 

                      

                        

                          

                            

                              /chet 

                              ----------------

                              Chet Ensign

                              Director of Standards Development and TC
                              Administration 

                              OASIS: Advancing open standards for the
                              information society

                              http://www.oasis-open.org

                              

                              Primary: +1
                                973-996-2298

                              Mobile: +1
                                201-341-1393 

                          

                        

                      

                    

              
              

            

          
        

        

        
        

        

        -- 

        

          

            

              

                /chet 

                ----------------

                Chet Ensign

                Director of Standards Development and TC Administration 

                OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information
                society

                http://www.oasis-open.org

                

                Primary: +1 973-996-2298

                Mobile: +1 201-341-1393
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →