Next in thread →
Next in month →
Re: [dita] RTP DITA listening session
Thanks, Keith. I had not thought of including Charlotte ...
Best,
Kris
Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)
On 10/11/2016 5:44 AM, Keith
Schengili-Roberts wrote:
My list of DITA-using firms shows that the following
companies use DITA in the following cities within North
Carolina:
ACI WorldWide
Charlotte
Allscripts
Raleigh
bioMerieux
Durham
Bronto Software
Raleigh
Cisco
Raleigh
Extreme Networks
Raleigh
IBM
Raleigh
IBM
Wake Forest
Lenovo
Raleigh
NetApp
Raleigh
Oracle
Morrisville
Parata Systems
Durham
Progress Software
Morrisville
Teradata
Raleigh
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Research Triangle Park
Vasont
Raleigh
WebAssign
Raleigh
Webtrends
Raleigh
I will pass what email addresses I have to Kris directly.
Cheers!
-
Keith
Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and
DITA Evangelist
IXIASOFT
825
Querbes,
Suite 200, Montréal, Québec,
Canada, H2V 3X1
tel +
1 514 279-4942 / toll free +
1 877 279-4942
/
www.ixiasoft.com
From:
<> on
behalf of Kristen James Eberlein
<>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 1:32:02 PM
To: DITA TC;
Subject: [dita] RTP DITA listening session
Below is an (incomplete) list of companies in Research
Triangle Park, NC that use DITA. Please let me know if there
are other companies that you are aware of, and if you have
contact information for RTP folks at the companies highlighted
in bold:
Allscripts
bioMerieux
Cisco
Extreme Networks
IBM
Oracle
Netapp
Netsmart Technologies
Paradata
Teradata
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
WebAssign
JoAnn, I know that Comtech has done classes at Netapp; can
recommend someone in RTP that I should contact? Thanks.
--
Best,
Kris
Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To
unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC
that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in
OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
Next in thread →
Next in month →