Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: regrets for 10/18

From
Storbeck, Joe <>
Date
2016-10-18T14:51:02+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: regrets for 10/18
I won’t be able to join either. I hope I will be able to rejoin the calls next week.

 

Joe Storbeck

Senior Structured Data Analyst

 

1717
 Universal City Blvd | Universal City, TX 78148 

Phone:
(512) 438-9457 | Fax:
(210) 616-0088

e-mail:


JANA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

If you have received this e-mail by mistake please inform us and destroy this e-mail and any documents it might contain.

 

From:  [mailto:]
On Behalf Of Scott Hudson

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:47 AM

To: 

Subject: [dita] regrets for 10/18

 

Apologies, but I have an internal mandatory meeting I need to attend. I will try to join late.

 

Thanks and best regards,

 

--Scott

 

Scott Hudson

Content Strategist

Digital Aviation Learning & Development 

 

Voting member:

OASIS DocBook TC, Publishers SC

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LW DITA SC, Learning Content SC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC 

Jeppesen  | 
 Digital Aviation  |  Boeing

55 Inverness Drive East | Englewood,
 CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com

 

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Next in thread → Next in month →