← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Re: [dita] Action Item: Add Link(s) From TC Home Page to DITA Help Subcommittee Resources

From
Nancy Harrison <>
Date
2016-11-14T19:39:05+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Action Item: Add Link(s) From TC Home Page to DITA Help Subcommittee Resources
Hi Stan,

Where on the page do you think it should go?  My inclination would be to list it under 'Expository Work Produced by the Committee'.  

If you agree, I'll see if Tom or I have permission to add it.

Nancy

_____________
Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions  


On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 5:43 AM, Dr. Stanley Doherty <> wrote:
Hi --

The only link that I woud create from the DITA TC home page to DITA Help Subcommittee archives would the following:

DRAFT: DITA Help Tchnologies Guide v1.0

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/download.php/32126/DHTG_v1_03232009.pdf

I do not have permissions to update the DITa TC home page.

Stan

==============================

Hi --

I have reviewed the documents in the DITA Help SC repo (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/documents.php) and triaged them:

1. NO ACTION - All the most recent SC documents were related to UA features implemented in DITA 1.3, so there was no unique content in the DHSC repo that was not subsumed by the TC spec process.

2. COPIED TO DITA Adoption Help repo - some sources and draft documents from 2009/2010 may be of use to the adoption half of the DITA Help group:

  a. DHTG v1.0 sources

  b. DHTG v1.0 PDF

  c. Tony Self - Intro to DITA

  d. Tony Self - sample Help domain

I have no edits for SC pages:

1. Internal OASIS home page

   https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/index.php

2. Public OASIS home page

   https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-help

Stan
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread