Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [dita] Problems with oasis-open.org

From
David Hollis <>
Date
2016-12-06T15:54:33+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Problems with oasis-open.org
Hi all,

I'm very pleased to say that the problems are fixed:

Safari fails to download files from Kavi downlo... | Communities

Whilst I mentioned Kavi, I did not mention OASIS, and did not post links to the DITA TC.

Both the download page and the member login page now work fine.

Many thanks,

David

We are reporting this to Kavi. Their tools build the page source. It isn't the file itself obviously. When I saved that file locally and opened it in Safari from my desktop it looked fine. We are speculating that they may have implemented a recent change on their end that affected Safari somehow. 

I'll let you know what we find out. 

/chet

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Eliot Kimber <> wrote:

Using Safari on macOS, when I go to the member login page I get a response that looks like the text representation of an encrypted data set. The same page works fine under Chrome on macOS.

 

Cheers,

 

E.

 

--

Eliot Kimber

http://contrext.com

 

 

 

From: <> on behalf of Chet Ensign <>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM
To: David Hollis <>
Cc: DITA TC <>
Subject: [dita] Re: Problems with oasis-open.org

 

I am seeing the page just fine. It starts with a title "DITA Proposed Feature #12026 and #12038"

 

Maybe it is a brower setting? 

 

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 4:01 PM, David Hollis <> wrote:

Hi,

 

I clicked on the link from the "History of the glossref Design?" thread:

 

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26990/IssueGlossary12026.html

 

It returns a page of control characters.

 

I thought I might need to log in, but the log in link produces a page of gibberish.

 

Is anyone else seeing issues?

 

Many thanks,

David

 

-- 

/chet 
----------------
Chet Ensign
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration 
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393 

-- 

/chet 
----------------
Chet Ensign
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration 
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393
Next in thread → Next in month →