Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [dita] Help with today's agenda, please

From
Tom Magliery <>
Date
2017-07-11T14:48:54+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [dita] Help with today's agenda, please
Title: RE: [dita] Help with today's agenda, please

At least some of the topics in Chris's email were covered in the 20 June meeting (last section of the minutes https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00126.html).

I don't know/remember about Eliot's item.

I don't know/remember if I was the one taking minutes on 27 June. I can't find any "scratch notes" on my hard drive in the most obvious couple of places, which is circumstantial evidence that I wasn't.

mag

-----Original Message-----

From:  on behalf of Kristen James Eberlein

Sent: Tue 7/11/2017 4:09 AM

To: DITA TC

Subject: [dita] Help with today's agenda, please

In the absence of minutes for our call on 27 June, I am having difficulties remembering what we covered during the last call. That makes it hard for me to know where we should pick up today.

I think that we covered (and closed) the following items; can someone confirm or correct me?

*       Review comments: Chris Nitchie

        *       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00033.html (Nitchie, 9 June 2017)

        *       Chris's e-mail covers several topics:

                *       Validation of HDITA and MDITA

                *       Values for the custom data attributes

                *       Presence of object specializations without object

                *       xref element and type attribute

                        *       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00045.html (Anderson, 12 June 2017)

                        *       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00051.html (Kimber, 13 June 2017)

                        *       Corrections to committee note draft

        *       Review comments: Use of domains in LwDITA

        *       https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201706/msg00053.html (Kimber, 13 June 2017)

--

Best,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein

Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting

www.eberleinconsulting.com

+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
Next in thread → Next in month →