Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [dita] Reviewers for Enhancments to Highlighting (strong and em)

From
Bill Burns <>
Date
2018-03-13T20:17:07+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [dita] Reviewers for Enhancments to Highlighting (strong and em)
Okay, thanks. I think I've got it now.

Bill Burns
Content Architect | Healthwise
 | www.healthwise.org
208.331.6917 (office)  |  208.345.1897 (fax)

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Kimber <> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 2:15 PM
To: Bill Burns <>; DITA TC () <>
Subject: Re: [dita] Reviewers for Enhancments to Highlighting (strong and em)

*** External email: use caution ***

I signed up to review Robert's chunk redesign but not the em/strong proposal.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcontrext.com&data=02%7C01%7Cbburns%40healthwise.org%7C49afd600072643951f1e08d5891f2716%7Ccee5d4e942e548c28a033406fd5b9242%7C0%7C0%7C636565689259839428&sdata=bq5yft2%2FsGzIIs%2F5fr0Sc%2BoBVkulWj5r5JEIrG7v%2BkU%3D&reserved=0

On 3/13/18, 3:01 PM, "Bill Burns" < on behalf of > wrote:

    Greetings,

    During today's meeting, I did not capture the reviewers for the stage 2 proposal for strong and em. I thought it was Eliot, Bob, and Kris, but if you could please confirm, I would be grateful.

    Sorry, first time taking minutes. The conversation moves pretty quickly, and I'm not the fastest on a keyboard.

    Bill Burns
    Content Architect | Healthwise
    <mailto:> | www.healthwise.org<http://www.healthwise.org/>
    208.331.6917 (office)  |  208.345.1897 (fax)

    Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
    generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
    https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oasis-open.org%2Fapps%2Forg%2Fworkgroup%2Fportal%2Fmy_workgroups.php&data=02%7C01%7Cbburns%40healthwise.org%7C49afd600072643951f1e08d5891f2716%7Ccee5d4e942e548c28a033406fd5b9242%7C0%7C0%7C636565689259839428&sdata=TzO2Y0xnLcEy%2F6xn9%2B4hVQL57Bwv74oGfB%2BOtybrFkA%3D&reserved=0
Next in thread → Next in month →