Re: [dita] Call about separating base and technical content -- Needs to be rescheduled

From
Nancy Harrison <>
Date
2018-05-21T19:34:13+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Call about separating base and technical content -- Needs to be rescheduled
the phrase 'out of sight, out of mind' comes to mind....  :-)

OK, I'll start over again and try to set something up for later this week.

To confirm, the folks to include are Kris, Robert, Bob, Bill, Scott, Dawn, and myself (Nancy).

regards,
Nancy

_____________
Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions  


On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Kristen James Eberlein <> wrote:
I think we need to reschedule this and ensure that Robert Anderson is included. I'm not sure how we managed to omit a key (no pun) spec editor ...

-- 

Best,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein

Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting

www.eberleinconsulting.com

+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php