← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

My action item and regrets for tomorrow

From
Qobert Shomas
Date
2018-08-27T21:16:00+00:00
ID
Thread
My action item and regrets for tomorrow
I have verified that the master branch of dita-stylesheets will build the DITA-2.0 branch of the technical content specification with the caveat that it must be processed using dita-ot-2.4 or dita-ot-2.5.
It may work with earlier versions of dita-ot-2.x but, I didn't test those.
What I know for certain is that the preprocessor numbering plugin does not work in dita-ot-3.x.
This is due to preprocessor refactoring introduced in dita-ot-3.
I plan to fix this eventually, but not anytime soon.
I will not be able to attend tomorrow's call.
Best regards,

--
Bob Thomas +1 720 201 8260 Skype: bob.thomas.colorado Instant messaging: Gmail chat (  ) or Skype Time zone: Mountain (GMT-7)
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →