Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [dita] Dinner at CMS/DITA NA 2019 for DITA TC members

From
Nancy Harrison <>
Date
2019-03-26T14:43:12+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Dinner at CMS/DITA NA 2019 for DITA TC members
I wouldn't be able to make a dinner on Monday, so Sunday night would be my only option. I'm agnostic about the food choice.

Nancy

_____________
Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions 


On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 2:58 PM Kristen James Eberlein <> wrote:

  

    
  
  

    
Hi, folks.

    
We have a couple of options here:

    
      
Dinner Sunday night or Monday?

      
Sit-down dinner in a restaurant or more casual (but still
        good) food in a brew pub/bar + music hall where we can move
        around and talk to different people more easily.

    
    
Let me know your preference! Food and drink in Durham is
      marvelous ... If any folks are looking to make arrangements for
      places to go with clients, just let me know; I'll be glad to help.

    

    
I'm also available for dinner on Saturday night for any folks who
      are coming in early.

    

    
-- 

      Best,

      Kris

      

      Kristen James Eberlein

      Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

      Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting

      www.eberleinconsulting.com

      +1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

      

    

  

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that 
generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
Next in thread → Next in month →