Next in thread → Next in month →

Leaderboard update: it's time to review the DITA Map elements

From
Mancy Garrison <>
Date
2021-11-20T22:19:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Leaderboard update: it's time to review the DITA Map elements
Hi, I'm trying to do the review, and I've discovered that the element topic links for all the basic map elements - anchor, keytext, map, navref, relcell, relcolspec, relheader, relrow, relatable, topicref, topicmeta, & ux-window - are all dead; I can't see any of those topics, though I can see the topic for 'Basic Map elements.'
Not only can I not comment on those topics, I can't even see them.
OTOH, I can see - and comment on - all the topics under the 'Domain elements' section.
Don't know why this is happening, or if it's happening for anyone but me..
Nancy _____________ Nancy Harrison Infobridge Solutions 
On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 12:01 PM Robert Anderson < 
> wrote: Hi everyone, Just a reminder that the second DITAWeb review is open a few more days for comments, covering DITA Map + mapgroup elements, highlighting elements, and the emphasis domain. Stan is racing ahead in the leaderboard competition: Thanks, Robert
Next in thread → Next in month →