Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-apps] Forcing order of book titlepage templates

From
Xmplar <>
Date
2012-10-03T13:02:28+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-apps] Forcing order of book titlepage templates
This works perfectly thanks Bob.

    

    On 01-10-12 11:41 AM, Bob Stayton wrote:
    
      
      
      
Hi Dave,

      
The order="document" attribute is part of the
          titlepage schema, not FO, so it should not be passed through
          to the output.

      
Try changing the specification to use
          t:order="document" instead.  I think that part was written
          before the special titlepage attributes were moved into the
          titlepage namespace.

      
 

      
Bob Stayton

          Sagehill Enterprises

          

      

        

        

        

          
From: Xmplar 

          
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:17 AM

          
To: DocBook
              Apps 

          
Subject: [docbook-apps] Forcing order of book
            titlepage templates

        

      

      

      

      I have a complex book verso titlepage where I want to apply
      elements in the order I have them in the XML. For example, I have
      elements in the order:

      <copyright>

      <legalnotice>

      <releaseinfo>

      <cover role="imprint">

      <printhistory>

      <cover role="imprint">

      <revhistory>

      <cover role="imprint">

      

      I have general information within each <cover> attribute and
      want to apply other elements in between.

      I read in The Definitive Guide that:

      "If instead you want to force the output order to match the order
      of those elements in your documents,

      add a order="document" attribute to the t:titlepage-content
      element."

      

      I did this and transforming the spec file to XSL it created the
      attribute order="document" on fo:blocks (for recto and
      verso content) in the template book.titlepage. But when I
      transform to FO (Saxon 6.5.5, XEP 4.19) I get the error that
      attribute order is not permitted on fo:block.

      Have I missed something? 

      

      
-- 

        Dave Gardiner
Next in thread → Next in month →