Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [docbook-apps] Pure JS WebHelp

From
Wood Nick <>
Date
2017-07-06T09:44:13+00:00
ID
.NC3A
Thread
RE: [docbook-apps] Pure JS WebHelp
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the update.

Regards

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Tosovsky [mailto:] 
Sent: 05 July 2017 22:03
To: 
Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Pure JS WebHelp 

On 2017-07-05 Wood Nick wrote:
> 
> I followed your demo on the above subject through docbook-apps and was 
> really impressed with what you have done, there were some calls for 
> you to put your customization on GitHub, I know at the time you were 
> busy, have you been able to upload the stylesheets, if so, could you 
> let me know where to find them.

I was busy with more urgent projects, but I believe in two weeks I could publish something.

Btw, the original link is not available any more, that beta version is now in production:
https://www.bilyujezd.cz/strucna-historie.html

This site is not a typical use case, but it is something I can show to the public.

Regards,

Jan


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: 
For additional commands, e-mail: 
Next in thread → Next in month →