Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: Welcome Nancy Paisner

From
Nancy (Paisner) Harrison <>
Date
2001-08-13T14:30:57+00:00
ID
4.1.20010813103002.01d83f00@sus-ma1it02
Thread
Re: Welcome Nancy Paisner
It's good to be back, but just as an fyi, I'm not back as
Nancy Paisner; I've taken back my family name and am now Nancy
Harrison.

 

At 01:06 PM 8/10/01 , Norman Walsh wrote:

>I'm happy to report that Nancy Paisner has requested to join 
the

>DocBook TC. Her participation as a voting member will begin with
the

>October meeting.  Nancy has a lot of experience with DocBook,
she was

>a member of the Davenport group for many years.

>

>It's good to have you back, Nancy.

>

>                                       
Be seeing you,

>                                         
norm

>

>-- 

>Norman Walsh <>      |
The shortness of life can neither

>http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/
| dissuade us from its pleasures,

>Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | nor console us for its

>                                  
| pains.--Vauvenargues

>

>------------------------------------------------------------------

>To unsubscribe from this elist send a message with the single
word

>"unsubscribe" in the body to:


________________________

Nancy (Paisner) Harrison

Rational Software

Lexington  MA

Next in thread → Next in month →