Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-tc] minutes not in docbook-tc

From
Norman Walsh <>
Date
2003-09-17T15:07:40+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-tc] minutes not in docbook-tc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

/ Bob Stayton <> was heard to say:
| Hi Norm,
| The minutes from the last DocBook TC meeting are not in
| the docbook-tc archive.  It appears they were sent to
| the docbook list only.  I usually look for them in the
| docbook-tc archive.

Yes. The OASIS archive started to bark about my BCC: of the minutes to
docbook-tc so I just gave up.

| I was looking for the date of the next meeting, which
| I see is next week, 24 Sept (Wednesday), right?.

Yes.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- -- 
Norman Walsh <>      | Never put off until run time what
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | can be done at compile time.--A.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Glew
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.8 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>

iD8DBQE/aH2iOyltUcwYWjsRAgIxAKCD9YWwzuBjT1GwY9K4+HpJIifdOQCfbB1I
lY+A3HAzUOLYWM9iGsWRYTk=
=eGd4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Next in thread → Next in month →