← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-tc] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes:28 July 2004

From
Jirka Kosek <>
Date
2004-08-01T14:08:05+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-tc] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes:28 July 2004
Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Norman Walsh <> was heard to say:
> | DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 28 July 2004| 
> | | =============================================================
> 
> One small correction. Steve Cogorno sent regrets. Sorry for the
> oversight, Steve.
...
> | Absent:
> |
> | Jirka Kosek

I'm sorry, I wrongly replied only to Norm, not to TC list. So there are 
my regrets.

Norman Walsh wrote:

 > A personal conflict has arisen for next Wednesday that I cannot
 > reschedule. I propose to postpone the call by one week, moving it to
 > 28 July. Is there anyone that objects?


I don't object as I will be on vacations both 21st and 28th. See you 
(hear you) next month.

                 Jirka

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
   Jirka Kosek     e-mail:      http://www.kosek.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
   Profesionální školení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
      Podívejte se na náš nově spuštěný web http://DocBook.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →