Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-tc] meet today? agenda?

From
Norman Walsh <>
Date
2005-06-15T16:04:22+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-tc] meet today? agenda?
/ "Paul Grosso" <> was heard to say:
| You're right about the May 18 minutes, but my calendar
| has it listed for next week, and I can no longer remember
| the details.  But I'm pretty sure Norm is busy today, so
| I'm guessing somewhere along the line we shifted it to
| next week.

The minutes are complete, but perhaps a little confusing.

> 3. Next meeting: 15 June 2005
>
> The committee decided to change the next meeting to 22 June 2005,
> at the same time.

We're meeting next week, 22 June 2005.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

-- 
Norman Walsh <>      | Everything should be made as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple as possible, but no simpler.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
Next in thread → Next in month →