← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
farewell
Dear Friends, After almost 10 years with Pure-Atria-about-to-become-Rational, Rational, and then IBM, it is time for me to start another career chapter. I've tried to reach those you with whom I had a close working relationship personally before I sent out this mail; so if this is the first you're hearing about my departure, I apologize for not managing to connect earlier. I have felt really lucky to have worked with so many bright, creative and just plain great people over my time here. Given what a small world the software universe is, I trust that I'll run into many of you in the future as our life paths continue to cross. To all of you here at IBM, and other friends in other places, my new contact info is: Nancy Harrison email: or (longer address is also the more stable one) phone 978-287-0638 (home) or 978-505-9189 (cell) May all of you enjoy good luck and success in all that is important to you. Best regards, ____ Nancy Harrison
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread