Re: Making DocBook V5.0 an OASIS Standard

From
Mary McRae <>
Date
2009-05-27T20:38:14+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: Making DocBook V5.0 an OASIS Standard
Thanks Norm - trying to get those uploaded now so I can get the ballot  
started.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
email: 
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.








On May 19, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Norman Walsh wrote:

>> Hi Norm,
>>
>>  I the process of reviewing the ballot I checked out the spec and
>> realized it doesn't have a conformance section. That will need to be
>> added before it can go forward for OS ballot. The Committee
>> Specification versions are here:
>
> I've attached cs-02 versions of the specs with a simple conformance
> section. Please let me know if this is insufficient.
>
> And since I *still* can't update the %@$#%! DocBook area of the OASIS
> site myself, could you please insert these files in the appropriate
> place.
>
> <docbook-5.0-spec-cs-02.pdf><docbook-5.0-spec- 
> cs-02.html><docbook-5.0-spec-cs-02.xml>
>                                        Be seeing you,
>                                          norm
>
> -- 
> Norman Walsh <>      | Well-being is attained by little
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and little, and nevertheless it  
> is
> Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | no little thing itself.--Zen of
>                                   | Citium