← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Third pass at assembly

From
Rowland, Larry <>
Date
2009-08-19T01:23:23+00:00
ID
Thread
Third pass at assembly
I am, once again, sending this off much later than I intended.

Bob, please mark the action item completed (if somewhat tardily).

Attached is another pass on the assembly sample.  I have tried to
respond to all the comments.  If I missed anything, please let me know,
by mail or at the meeting tomorrow.

Rather than trying to explain things in a preface, I have embedded 
comments in the file, where they are closer to what they are trying to
explain.  I have tried to address processing expectations, but I am
quite sure there will be discussion about them.

Best Regards,
Larry

=======================================================================
[ Larry Rowland             | If you want to build a ship, don't drum ]  
[ ESS/ATG                   | up the men to gather the wood, divide   ]
[ Hewlett-Packard           | the work, and give orders. Instead,     ]
[ 3404 East Harmony Road    | teach them to yearn for the vast and    ]
[ Fort Collins, CO  80528   | endless sea. - Antoine de Saint Exupery ]
[ Phone: 970/898-2280       +-----------------------------------------]
[ E-Mail:                                        ]
=======================================================================
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →