← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

From Steve Cogorno

From
Norman Walsh <>
Date
2010-11-17T14:25:08+00:00
ID
Thread
From Steve Cogorno
Steve can't send mail because his @sun address has turned into an @oracle
one. He asked me to forward this:

> Hi everyone-
> 
> It's been awhile since I've been on a TC call, and while I love seeing =
> what you guys are up to, I don't know if it's entirely proper for me to =
> still be on the TC list.
> 
> Although I am still a part-time Oracle employee looking after the =
> documentation tools, my new "day job" is a medical student. As an aside, =
> the lack of portable electronic health records makes me want to shout =
> from the rooftops: "Have you never heard of XML?!?"
> 
> Keep up the good work,
> 
> -Steve=
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →