This short one uses the term "must", whereas Norm's longer version seemed to me to be talking about "should". I'm happy to go with the "must" -- I think it's safer -- but the short and long versions of the policy statement should be in sync as far as conformance in concerned.
Cheers,
Gershon
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Pawson [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:45 PM
To: Norman Walsh
Cc:
Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook namespace use policy
From xsl rec, hows this for a 'short' version, dlinked to Norms longer one?
Implementors must not extend the Docbook namespace with additional
elements or attributes. Instead, any extension must be in a separate
namespace. The expanded-name of extension elements must have a
non-null namespace URI.
I've s/XSL/Docbook/
HTH
--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
Docbook FAQ.
http://www.dpawson.co.uk
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php