← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

FW: Legalsection element

From
Rowland, Larry <>
Date
2019-03-13T15:43:45+00:00
ID
Thread
FW: Legalsection element
Looks like this may not have made it to the TC mailing list when I sent it last night from my home email.  My apologies if you get this twice.

 

Regards,

Larry Rowland

 

From: Larry Rowland [mailto:]

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:23 PM

To: Bob Stayton <>; 

Cc: Rowland, Larry <>

Subject: Legalsection element

 

This is my attempt at adding legalsection to the DocBook schema.  I picked up a fairly recent one (I hope).  This allows legalsection as a child of legalnotice and is also added to db.toplevel.sections so that it is allowed to mix freely
 with other section-type things.  I donât really understand the structure in section-type things with groups nested inside of choices, so I tried to copy how simplesect is defined.  I converted the last sample I generated to use the new schema and have a legalnotice
 with legalsections inside it in a section in the article wrapper.  The section the legalnotice is in is followed by a legalsection full of legalsections that represent the Additional License Authorizations that are used by products that have lots of open source
 components in them.  Doesnât render and xrefs are broken because it doesnât understand how to deal with a legalsection to render things, but it appears to validate correctly with the included RNG version of the schema.

 

Sorry this is so late but I had a devil of a time figuring out how to add a section-equivalent element â this is a pretty complex schema with some things I canât understand the reason for.

 

There are other structures that need to be validated, like legalsection as a child of section, but I think this does what is required and is ready for further testing (and review by someone who actually understands why there are groups
 inside of choices and similar structures).

 

 

 

Regards,

Larry Rowland

Attachment:
V5.2b05-legalsection.zip

Description: V5.2b05-legalsection.zip
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread