Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-tc] Republish Publishers schema?

From
Scott Hudson <>
Date
2020-09-08T22:11:48+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-tc] Republish Publishers schema?
Hi Norm,

I see the concern, but can we jump the number of a spec in the OASIS process? 

The next version should technically be v1.1, but I'm fine if we want to sync them to v5.2, as long as that is OK with the OASIS process...

Thanks,

--Scott

ïOn 9/6/20, 9:38 AM, "Norm Tovey-Walsh" < on behalf of > wrote:

    Hi,

    I have a todo thatâs now a few weeks old that says ârepublish the
    Publishers schema.â

    Iâm happy to do that, but are there any outstanding issues that should
    be resolved first (which have been approved by the TC?)

    Versioning the DocBook and Publishers schemas is tricky. Previously,
    theyâve diverged, but I think thatâs problematic. It makes it very
    difficult to tell which base version of DocBook they customize.
    Maybe go with the same version as DocBook?

                                            Be seeing you,
                                              norm

    --
    Norman Tovey-Walsh <>
    https://nwalsh.com/

    > A man must have grown old and lived long in order to see how short life
    > is.--Schopenhauer
Next in thread → Next in month →